SoundGear Custom Molded Platinum devices have 4 distinct memory modes to toggle through. The first memory (Normal) delivers amplification equally across all frequencies. The second (High-Frequency Boost & Max Wind Management) boosts higher frequency sounds like the whistling wings of ducks overhead and has an algorithm that will detect wind noise and send a counter signal to drastically reduce it. This will help people who have an existing high-frequency hearing loss hear better, but also work well for clarity of sound on those windy days in the field. The third Memory (Telecoil) helps you effectively communicate on a telephone and the fourth memory (Mute) is used to mute or turn off your device. Each pair of SoundGear custom devices also comes standard with a removable lanyard system.
SoundGear Custom Molded specs:
- Suppresses noise at 95 dB
- 30 dB of Amplification
- 24-26 dB NRR
- 1-millisecond attack and release time
- Hear Clear Wax Protection System
- Surface Nanoshield moisture and wax repellent
- #13 Zinc Air battery
- 1 year warranty on fit
- 1-year Worry-Free repair warranty against manufacturer defects
Platinum Technology Level:
- Helix Microphone
- Volume Control
- Memory Button
- 4 digital Listening Modes (Normal, High-Frequency Boost/Max Wind Management, Telecoil, Mute)
- Removable Lanyard System
- Uses: Hunting, Tactical Shooting, USPSA, 3-Gun, Sporting Clays, Trap and Skeet
- MSRP: $1,199.00 per pair
How to purchase Custom-Molded Platinum products:
One of our friendly Hearing Care Coordinators will connect you with a local hearing professional and schedule an appointment to take your custom ear impressions. We have over 2,300 providers nationwide. Production and delivery times range from 5-7 business days.*
Use our dealer locator or call 1.888.430.6426 to find a hearing professional near you.
*This is an estimate and will vary based on the hearing clinic you visit.